STILLWATER #JustAddRIPPLE Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: #JustAddRIPPLE (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the state of Colorado who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees and influencers of Stillwater Brands, and any of their respective parent and affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of the foregoing, are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. The Contest is void outside of the state of Colorado.
2. Sponsor: Stillwater Brands - Commerce City, Colorado
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Timing: The Contest begins on April 15, 2019 at 12:00 a.m. Mountain Time ("MT"), ends on April 26, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. MT (the “Contest Period”), and consists of one (1) “Entry Period” described below. The servers of Instagram are the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
5. How to Enter: To participate, you will need to have an Instagram account (“Social Account”). Creating the Social Account is free, but is subject to the account provider’s applicable terms and conditions (http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/#). If you enter the Contest or post on the Social Account via a mobile device using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Your account settings on the Social Account must be set to "unprotected" and/or "public" in order for your comments to Sponsor's posts to be viewable by Sponsor.
During the Contest Period, take the following actions to enter:
(1) Follow @stillwater.life on Instagram, and;
(2) like our giveaway post, and’
(3) take a photo that tells your story about how you use Ripple, and;
(4) post your photo on Instagram.
Your Instagram Post must also include: (a) the hashtags #JustAddRIPPLE; and (b) tag @Stillwater.life. Your Instagram Post may optionally include a description of why you like Stillwater products or how you use them. Your Post will be referred to as your “Submission.”
By posting your Submission, you agree that it conforms to the guidelines, permissions, and content restrictions below, and that Sponsor may disqualify you if it believes that your Submission fails to conform.
The Submission must meet the format and size requirements of the social platform used to enter;
The Submission must contain a Stillwater Brands’ product or logo in the image; and
The Submission must include #JustAddRIPPLE and @Stillwater.life. Permissions:
Entrant must have permission from any recognizable individuals (or their parent or legal guardian, in the case of minors) who appear in the Submission to use their names and likenesses in the Submission and to grant the rights set forth in Section 6. If requested, entrant must be able to provide such permissions or proof in a form acceptable to Sponsor.
The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights;
The Submission must not contain content created by a third party, such as images or artwork;
The Submission must not prominently feature brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor, which entrant has a limited license to use in his/her Submission in this Contest;
The Submission must not disparage Sponsor or any other person or party;
The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, offensive, indecent, obscene, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; and
The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of, or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where Submission is created.
Each Submission posted must be unique. Submissions generated by script, macro, or other automated means are void. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Social Account. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the Social Account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address used to create the Social Account. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. Released Parties (as defined in Section 10, below) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, garbled, delayed, or misdirected Submissions, or failure to receive Submissions due to limitation of third-party social network platforms, all of which will be void.
6. Sponsor's Use of Submissions: By posting a Submission, you represent and warrant that the Submission complies with these Official Rules and you grant to Sponsor (and its designees) a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Submission, in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate the Submission into other works, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, entrant will be asked to sign documentation for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Submission.
7. Winner Determination: The winner of the Prize will be selected at random at the end of the contest period.
8. Winner Requirements: Each potential winner will be notified by @Stillwater.life through the Social Account used to enter and will be directed to email the required information of: his/her name, mailing address, and date of birth to confirm eligibility and for prize fulfillment purposes within 3 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent in order to claim the prize. Winner must be a resident of the state of Colorado. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, or fails to provide the requested information, within the required time period (as applicable), or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits his/her/the prize. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize may be awarded to a runner-up, if any, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Only three (3) alternate winners may be determined, after which the applicable prize will remain unawarded.
9. Prize: A branded #JustAddRIPPLE Bluetooth speaker.
10. Release: By receipt of any prize, each winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Instagram LLC, Administrator, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, including any related travel.
11. Publicity: Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify each winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s first name, city, state or province, likeness, photo, including winner’s Social Account profile photo, Submission, and/or prize information in connection with the Contest for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
12. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all non-suspect, eligible Submissions received up to time of such action using the judging procedure outlined above. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Submission process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated Submissions. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
13. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Submission process or the Contest; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest, the uploading, the processing or judging of Submissions, the announcement of the prizes or in any Contest-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable Submissions or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of any Submission.
14. Disputes: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
16. Winner List: The winner will be announced on the @Stillwater.life Instagram.
© 2019 Stillwater Brands. All rights reserved.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram LLC.