Dark Chocolate Avocado Truffles
1 ripe, medium avocado
½ cup dates, soaked and drained
¼ cup dark cocoa powder + 2 T reserved for dusting
2 T chocolate sprinkles (milk, dark, your choice!)
1 ½ T melted coconut oil
1 ½ T coconut flour
dash of sea salt
2 Ripple Pure 10mg
1. Set aside the dusting ingredients, the 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder and chocolate sprinkles. Then place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high for 5 minutes. The consistency should be very smooth.
2. With a plate and parchment paper, create an assembly line for the dusting. Secure the paper down with tape or heavy objects to prevent it from moving. Sprinkle it with the 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder on one side, and 2 tablespoons of sprinkles on the other .
3. Scoop one tablespoon of the batter and roll into a ball. Roll the ball over the cocoa powder on the parchment paper and place it on the plate.
4. Repeat until all batter is rolled into balls and covered in cocoa powder or sprinkles.
5. Refrigerate balls 2-3 hours until hardened and enjoy!