Chocolate Chip Cookies
YIELDS 24 COOKIES, 2.5 mg THC/CBD PER COOKIE
3/4 cup butter (1 1/2 sticks), softened
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
12 packets of Ripple 5MG THC/5MG CBD
2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 tsp. cornstarch
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and Ripple together on medium speed, beating until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add in egg and vanilla and mix until incorporated on low speed. Turn mixer to medium-high and mix for 1 minute.
2. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add the cornstarch, baking soda, and salt. Mix for 30 seconds. Add the flour 1 cup at a time. Mix until fully incorporated.
3. Add the chocolate chips and fold in by hand.
4. Drop heaping tablespoons of the dough onto a lined baking sheet. Top with more chocolate chips if desired. Cover with plastic wrap and chill the dough for either 2 hours in the fridge or 20-25 minutes in the freezer.
5. When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350° F. Place cookie dough on two lined baking sheets, spacing dough 2 inches apart. Bake, reversing positions of cookie sheets halfway through, for 8-10 minutes until edges are just golden. Make sure not to over bake as the cookies will continue to set up as they cool.