Stillwater (www.stillwater.life) is a food company bringing safe and standardized soluble cannabinoids to consumers and manufacturers alike. We believe that cannabinoids, especially non-psychoactive compounds such as CBD, will soon become a major new category of functional food and beverage ingredients, along the lines of probiotics, proteins, and fatty acids.
About the Job
We are looking for an Office Manager to run the day-to-day front office operations of our new Commerce City office and help make this an increasingly better place to work. As a process-focused company, we want someone who can organize our many ad-hoc activities and create efficient systems to keep our office running smoothly as we grow from 35 to 300. The ideal candidate will be organized, punctual, and particular without being a pain. They’ll have a customer service mindset, thinking quickly on their feet to prioritize and multitask without getting frazzled, forgetful, or dramatic.
As the Office Manager at Stillwater, you’ll will be expected to anticipate the needs of our quickly growing office by building relationships with all departments and teams at all levels of the organization, and to do it with a positive attitude. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload while identifying and recommending smart changes to office practices or procedures.
What you’ll be responsible for:
• Daily office maintenance: perform or oversee provision of daily office maintenance to ensure standards of cleanliness and organization are met daily.
• Office reception: create a professional and welcoming office environment for employees, candidates, customers, and visitors, with effective in-person, telephone, and e-mail/snail-mail communications.
• Office purchasing: handle purchasing, stocking, and upkeep of workstations, furniture, kitchen supplies, and office supplies.
• Office events: help foster employee happiness by planning and coordinating morale-boosting activities and events (e.g., team outings, company parties, company-wide meetings, birthdays, anniversaries, etc.).
• Administrative executive support: provide high-level administrative support to company executives by handling information requests and performing administrative functions such as receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and meetings, processing expense reports, and booking travel for executives.
What we’ll love about you:
• You genuinely enjoy supporting others and love keeping things running from behind the scenes.
• You strike the perfect balance of professional and personable, capable of letting your personality shine while also being reliable and detail-oriented.
• You thrive in a fast-paced environment. You proactively look ahead to prepare for the next challenge, combat inefficiencies, create new workflows, and learn new skills where necessary.
• You are impeccably organized and thrive on the prospect of being given a multitude of tasks on a daily basis.
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• You know how/when to look for answers and solutions when facing novel challenges, but you also know when to ask for help.
What you’ll love about us:
• We are a company, not a cult. We expect you to put in an honest day’s work and then go home to your family. Fire drills are the exception, not the norm.
• We are a team of competent, motivated, diverse, and decent adults.
• We offer competitive compensation, 100% paid health benefits, and a fun, relaxed office environment.
• We take the responsibility to make sure you are excited, happy, and fulfilled in your work very seriously.
• We are a workplace of adults who value reasoned debate over political maneuvering. We try to do the right thing and, more importantly, we try to identify and admit when we don’t.
• We offer flexible PTO for all full-time employees. This includes vacation, sick days, and wellness days. We too value health, relaxation, and spending time with friends and family.
• For more details on the culture we foster, visit: http://bit.ly/2F5zhPt
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent office management and administrative experience
• Advanced skills in working with the suite of Google products are a must.
• Experience in a fast-paced environment.
• Reliable, adaptive, and collaborative.
• Highly effective communication skills, verbal and written.
• Impeccable attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills, with ability to multitask and prioritize work.
• Proven experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager, or Administrative Assistant is a big plus!
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.