Stay Focused This Back to School Season
It's back-to-school season and while your schedule may be packed with taking the lil' ones to and from school and practice, we've got the perfect thing for you to stay focused and on track throughout your day.
Enjoy a cup of Gentle Green Tea to start your day with a 20:1 dose of CBD and THC. It’s sure to help you focus up and get shit done while the kiddos are away.
Make a Ripple-infused batch for yourself and a Ripple-free batch for the kiddos for a great school snack or treat while you’re on the go.
Ripple-Infused No-Bake Oatmeal PB M&M Chocolate Chip Balls
Recipe makes 20 balls. 2.5mg of THC and 2.5mg of CBD per ball.
- 1 1/2 cups oat flakes
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup mini M&M’s
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 Ripple Balanced packets
1. Add all the ingredients into a medium sized bowl and stir until everything is well combined.
2. Roll into 1-1/2” balls and set them on parchment paper.
3. Refrigerate for 20 minutes to let them set.
4. Serve and enjoy!
Pro Tip: Wash your hands after every 4 balls to help keep the ingredients from sticking to your hands.
Tasty Gummies to keep You Level-Headed
Eat a Honey Lavender Gummy or a Green Tea Mango Gummy to unwind and relax at the end of your day.