Crumble Top Blueberry-Ripple Pie
Crispy and crumbly top, with an ooey-gooey blueberry center, this pie is sure to win over the hearts of anyone who takes a bite.
Add a dash of Ripple and you’re all set for a springtime picnic and a fan favorite.
Serves 8 with 5mg of THC+CBD per serving
- 9-inch deep dish pie shell
-4 cups of fresh blueberries
-1/2 cup of sugar
-3 tablespoons of flour
-1 teaspoon of cinnamon
-1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
-1 tablespoon of lemon juice
-8 packets of Ripple Balanced
-1/2 cup of flour
-1/2 cup of brown sugar
-2 tablespoons of butter
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place pie crust into pie pan.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine all filling ingredients (including Ripple!) and then pour evenly into pie pan.
4. Time to get down and dirty: Combine flour, brown sugar, and butter, and mix with hands until mixture resembles crumbs.
5. Sprinkle topping crumbs evenly over filling.
6. Bake for 45-50 minutes until filling starts to bubble and crust is golden or lightly browned.
7. Let cool and serve when ready!
8. For the best experience, add a scoop of ice cream (we recommend vanilla), serve, and enjoy!